Pdanet 5.10 Full APK now includes both PdaNet (USB/Bluetooth mode) and FoxFi(WiFi mode). Please see below for details. Your cell phone can now be used to share its Internet connection with other devices or computers via Bluetooth, USB, or WiFi Hotspot. It doesn’t require an additional tether plan (mobile hotspot plan) from the carrier. There is no need to move your Android phone.
The free edition of PdaNet+ has a time limit and is otherwise the same as the full version.
What is Pdanet APK?
Pdanet 5.10 Full APK is the latest version of Pdanet, an application that lets you use your Android device to tether your computer to the internet via Wi-Fi or USB cable.
This app gives you a free and simple way for accessing any network without using your carrier’s data plan. The connection stability is very good with this app, so it would be perfect for when you need some quick access to the web on your laptop while traveling abroad or at home.
Get Download For Android
You can also share files between devices quickly with this app because it doesn’t require much bandwidth, If you want to download Pdanet 5.10 Full APK, just click below and install it now.
USB mode is compatible with almost all Android phones. It can be connected from a Windows PC or Mac. PdaNet also includes a WiFi Share feature, which allows you to turn your Windows PC into an Internet Hotspot. This means that other devices can be connected to your PC and can share your Internet connection.
MetroPCS and *T-Mobile users cannot use USB mode without “Hide Tether Usage”, which is enabled in PdaNet. However, this will not break Netflix.
- Please contact us if your phone isn’t recognized after connecting the USB.
- Windows tablets (non-RT), should be treated the same way as Windows PC.
Bluetooth mode allows you to connect from Windows PCs, Android tablets (excludes Android 4.4), or other devices that support Bluetooth DUN.
- Board mode will be broken by an Android 4.4 system bug. This is fixed in Android 5.0 or later.
- For Android tablets, only the browser app can work in Bluetooth mode. This is because some apps might be searching for wifi or a cell phone connection, and may not recognize Bluetooth Internet.
- Another way to get around these two problems is to find a wifi spot to connect your tablet simultaneously (such wifi hotspots do not have to offer Internet access).
Due to the lockdowns that occur with each phone system update WiFi mode will be restricted to a limited number of compatible devices. In general, effective 06/06/2016 Android 7.0 (Nougat), or later, no longer allows WiFi mode for Verizon phones.
- Verizon Samsung phones (S3/4/5/6/7/Edge, Note 2/3/4/5, etc.).
- Verizon LG phones (V10, G2/3/4/5, etc.) Android versions up to Android.
- 6.0.1/6.1 are compatible with Verizon Sony phones (Z2/Z3).
- Verizon HTC phones (M7/8), will only work with Android 4.1 or 4.4.
- Verizon Motorola phones only support Android 4.3 and below.
- AT&T Samsung phones are only compatible with Android 4.2 and below.
- Other phones/carriers won’t work if they don’t have Android 4.0.
- Straight Talk phones can only be used if they are compatible with Verizon.
- For all other phones, you can use Bluetooth mode or USB mode.
To bypass lockdowns on WiFi mode FoxFi, you may be asked to install a certificate on your phone. This will allow the Android system to force a screen lock on your phone and display a security message in a notification. You can find more information and steps on how to remove the screen lock here.
Pdanet 5.10 Full APK
1. Android 11 Supported. Also, the Windows client must be updated.
2. Fixes “Proxy port error”.
3. Increases the speed of your Windows connection
4. Android 11 WiFi direct connection fixed from the tablet
5. Fixes serial code registration error.
Get Download Latest Version For PC, iOS, and Mac
Pdanet 5.10 Full APK is a free app with the latest features and bug fixes among other things. This new version has been updated to make it easier for you to share your phone’s Internet connection with other devices, such as a laptop or tablet.
It also now supports Android 4.0+, so if you’re on an older device, this update will be great news! Download Pdanet 5.10 Full APK from the Google Play store today.