Frp Apk bypass apk, also known as FRP bypass tool, is used to bypass Google factory reset protection. It is useful if you forget your Google account password after a factory restore. To solve your problems, you can use this FRP bypass guide. We will be sharing all information about the FRP bypass apk in this article. Many users have this issue and want to know how they can bypass the protection of google factory reset on their android devices.
Google factory reset protection is a brand new patch that Google has developed. It protects your device in the event of it being lost. This tool is extremely useful when your Android device has been factory reset and your Google account password has become forgotten. Continue reading to learn more about the tool and how it can be used.
What is Google FRP Bypass APK and how can it be used?
Google has developed Bypass factory reset protection, a security patch. This helps protect the device from being stolen or lost. You will need access to your Google account to FRP bypass. FRP bypass was introduced first for devices such as Samsung and LG. It is a great security feature, but it can cause a lot more problems if your password is forgotten.
FRP Bypass APK – Google Factory Reset Protection Easily
This security patch is available on all Android smartphones and tablets running Android 5.0. Two guides can be used to bypass the android FRP lock. Follow these simple steps to bypass FRP Bypass.
This guide will help you bypass the google FRP locking system if you lose your device or forgot your password.
You will need a USB stick, an OTG cable, and a computer to bypass FRP. These are the requirements for bypassing FRP. Follow these steps once you have them.
FRP bypass with OTG
First, download FRP bypass asks you can download the file from our official website. The download link is available above.
- After downloading the file, save the FRP bypass apps to your USB drive.
- Now, restart your android device where you are experiencing FRP issues.
- Next, you will be prompted to open the setup wizard. Follow these basic instructions.
- After the bypass factory reset protection screen appeared. Enter your Google account login credentials.
- You will have to do something else if your phone is lost or you don’t know what it is.
- You will now need to connect an OTG cable to your Android device.
Next, you’ll see file explorer open on your Android phone. Next, locate the folder on your Android device that contains the FRP Bypass APK file.
Your phone might block the installation or you may see an error message. Go to your device settings, and enable the unknown sources option.
To start the installation process, tap the button again.
Once the installation is complete, tap on the open button to open the settings menu.
Scroll down to settings and select the backup/reset option. Next, tap on Factory Data Reset and then tap on the confirm button.
That’s all! Your android device has been successfully bypassed by google factory reset protection. You will now need to reboot your device. This will resolve the FRP bypass problem. You can add or delete a Google account after restarting your device.
Requirements for FRP Bypass APK
Android devise with Lollipop or higher android version
An Internet connection is required to download the files.
How to bypass Google Factory Reset Protection with OTG
For the first method, you will need an OTG cable and bypass the google factory reset protection file. This method doesn’t require OTG. We will be using FRP bypass, so ensure you have an internet connection. Let’s get started.
You must first turn on your Android device. A setup wizard will appear.
Once you see the FRP bypass screen, follow the instructions on the screen. Open your keyboard and tap the settings.
- Next, tap the menu button. Then click the help and feedback button.
- Next, type what you wish to write and then choose “Share”.
- Next, choose the messaging option and then the new message. Finally, type any number into the “To” section.
- Next, select it and then tap on the contact icon.
- Next, tap the call icon button. Tap on the new option. After the dial pad opens, type *#*#4636
- Next, tap on the usage statistics option. Then tap on the back button. The settings menu will open.
- Next, you’ll need to click on the Backup and Reset option. Click on Factory Data Reset and confirm.
This is it, guys! You’ve successfully bypassed the verification process for your google account using FRP bypass. These screenshots will make it easier to follow the steps. These two methods should have cleared up any doubts you may have about how to bypass the google factory reset protection.
FRP Fix Custom Binary Lock
A custom binary lock is applied automatically when a Samsung user roots the device. This activates the default FRP bypass. This means that your phone’s custom recovery service is blocked. Follow the steps below if you’re facing this problem. You will need Odin 3 installed and running on your PC. Follow these steps next:
Download the tool here. Then, extract the file and then install it.
- Next, pick up your Samsung device and hold down the power, volume, and home buttons.
- You will then be notified of a system upgrade. You will need to hold the volume key down if you do not wish to use the software updates option.
- Open Odin 3 and connect your Samsung device to your computer.
- After the device is detected automatically, you will need the zip files you downloaded above.
- Next, tap the start button to initiate the device software upgrade. After the upgrade is complete, disconnect your device from power and then reboot it.
- Remember to wait for your system upgrade to complete the installation.
- This method will allow you to remove the factory reset bypass protection lock. That’s all! This will solve your custom binary frp locking problem.
FRP bypass tool list
Let’s look at the best FRP bypass tools in 2018. Let’s take a look at:
- FRP lock Google Verification Bypass Tool
- Download FRP Bypass APK for Android
- Remote Google Account Bypass
- GSM Flasher ADB Bypass FRP tool
- Flashing Tool and FRP/Google Account Bypass
- Pangu FRP Bypass tool
- FRP Bypass Solutions
- Samsung FRP Helper v0.2
- Android Lock Screen Removal Tool To Bypass Lock Screen
- D&G Password Unlocker
- FRP bypass methods
- Let’s also take a look at the FRP bypass options available to bypass factory reset protection.
- Sidesync Method Bypass Factory Protection
- Protection with Odin Reset by Bypass Factory
- Flash Method Bypass Factory Reset Protection
- Fast Shortcut Maker Method to Bypass Factory Reset Protection
- Log in to bypass factory reset protection
- Easily bypass factory reset protection using serial/TCP terminal
- This video tutorial will show you how to fix Google Account Verification/FRP Lock easily
FAQ about FRP Bypass Apk
This section will address some of the most common questions regarding the FRP bypass apk. Let’s have a look at these:
FRP bypass Apk can be downloaded for free or paid
This app is free and you don’t have to pay anything extra to use it. There are no subscription fees or charges.
You can use the FRP bypass apk on only Samsung devices or all Android devices.
FRP android can be used on any android device. It is not restricted to Samsung devices. The app works on most android devices, so it may work on yours.
Is it safe to use the FR bypass apk?
This app is free and safe. You don’t have to be concerned about it while you use it.
Do I need an android phone with a high Android device to install the FRP apk?
Because the system requirements for this app are very low, it doesn’t require a high-end device. This app works on all devices, even low-end ones.
This detailed guide will explain how to bypass FRP Bypass. It also explains the various methods that you can use. To fix the issue, you can also use FRP bypass for Android. Download the FRP bypass apk now to get rid of factory reset protection.